Measure the length of your child's foot by standing them on a flat surface with your full weight on your foot, then measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe (normally their big toe).This measurement will give you their foot length. This will allow for between 6mm - 12mm of growing room (the maximum recommended is 15mm). You do not have to add the growing room onto the foot length.
The Minnow Dry Bag is perfect for storing your wet things after a day of exploring land & sea. Made from robust, water resistant materials, the Minnow 3L Dry Bag is big enough for all their beach essentials but small enough so that they can carry it themselves, giving them independence and your arms a break. In three of our most popular prints inspired by the Australian outdoors, you can also slip the Minnow Dry Bag inside your regular beach, pool or hiking bag to keep wet things separate and organised.
– With a waterproof pouch containing a plastic slip for their ID details*
– Sealed base seam
– Clip-fastened seatbelt webbing roll-top closure
– Thick, adjustable strap for carrying by hand or over their shoulder
– Hook to attach your Mini bag, keys or other essentials
– Designed in Australia by Mums of Aussie Kids
– Dimensions; 23cm x 35cm (3L capacity)
*Use a permanent marker to note ID details so they don’t wash off.
The Mini Florality Dry bag also available (as pictured with the bag)