Measure the length of your child's foot by standing them on a flat surface with your full weight on your foot, then measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe.This measurement will give you their foot length. This will allow for 10mm (1cm) of growing room. You do not have to add the growing room onto the foot length.
For more information on how to measure and a downloadable foot measure visit our Sizing Information page
• Double self-fastening straps for easy fit and adjustability
• Rubber toe guard for added durability
• Lightweight, breathable canvas upper and linings
• Durable rubber sole for all-day wear
• Featuring bright dino print and ‘spikey’ tail detail
For assistance with sizing visit Clarks Sizing Guide