Measure the length of your child's foot by standing them on a flat surface with your full weight on your foot, then measure the distance from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe. This measurement will give you their foot length.
Then refer to the sizing guide for the brand you are wishing to purchase. Use the measurement you have for the Max Recommended Foot Length. This will allow for 10mm (1cm) of growing room. You do not have to add the growing room onto the foot length.
For more information on how to measure and a downloadable foot measure visit our Sizing Information page
The Hydro Drift is a perfect summer sandal for little kids. Weightless and comfortable this sandal fits securely to the foot and is easy to get on and off thanks to the dual hook and loop closure. This casual shoe has been designed with an EVA footbed, an eco-friendly recycled sole and superior traction.
• For kids aged between 4-10 years
• EVA upper for weightless comfort and easy care
• Dual hook & loop closure for secure fit and easy on/off
• Flexible non-marking outsole with M-SELECT Grip for traction
• Quick drying
• Recycled rubber outsole and EVA
• Anti-odour-treated footbed naturally prevents odours