Birko-Flor Nubuck (BF NU) is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- Original Birkenstock footbed: Anatomically formed. At the heart of every Birkenstock is the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed - contoured to support you in all the right places for your everyday life. A simple solution since 1774.
- Footbed Material: Cork. Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Insole: Suede. The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Outsole: EVA. EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: two-strap sandal with a heel strap and three individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany